A. TRAINING MODULES
Note: The Petrinex Online Training System will be brought down on Friday, April 28th, in the AM for maintenance and upgrades. Users will not be able to access the site during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The following online training modules are available and have been posted to user profiles under Monthly Reporting. If you need your password reset, you can contact us at Energy.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have access to the training system you can use the Self-Registration form under Resource Centre - Training Login and you will be provided access to the appropriate collection within one business day.
- Under Monthly Reporting Collection:
- 10.01 - Manage Oil Forecast Submissions
- 10.02 - Manage Oil Forecast Facility View List Submissions
- 10.03 - Manage Oil Forecast Tool Reports
- 11.01 - Manage Drilling and Completion Cost Submissions (released Apr 6/17)
- 11.02 - Manage Drilling and Completion Cost Reports (released Apr 6/17)
B. TRAINING JOB AIDS
C. TIPS AND ALERTS
D. ALBERTA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
E. SASKATCHEWAN FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
G. Link to CAPPA Website - for information and registration for upcoming seminars
To obtain your Training ID and password, click on Access The Petrinex Online Training System.