MRF functionality on Petrinex is comprised of the following elements:
- Well Hydraulic Fracturing report - implemented October 2016
- C* Draw Down Report - available Feb 28, 2017
C* Calculation Report - available Feb 28, 2017
These are monthly reports generated by Alberta Energy and available in Ministry Invoices and Statements as part of the DOE Oil Royalty Program Reports.
- Drilling and Completion Costs Submission - implementing March 2, 2017
- Drilling and Completion Costs Non-Compliance - implementing March 2, 2017
Instructions for Industry Interoperability Testing - posted Feb 14/17
MRF - Drilling and Completion Cost Submissions - Industry Readiness Guide - Updated Apr 4/17
DOE Information Letter 2017-09 - Reporting requirements for drilling completion costs as part of the Modernized Royalty Framework (MRF)
Edit / Validation Rules related to Drilling and Completion Cost Submissions in Petrinex (Posted Mar 9/17)
Job Aids and Training
Drilling and Completion Cost Submissions Spreadsheet Upload Specifications - updated Mar 9/17
Drilling and Completion Cost Submissions Spreadsheet Upload Templates - posted Feb 9/17
Note: The following online training modules have been released and posted to user profiles under Monthly Reporting Collection on April 6/17.
If you need your password reset, you can contact us at Energy.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have access to the training system you can use the Self-Registration form under Resource Centre - Training Login and you will be provided access to the appropriate collection within one business day.
- 11.01 - Manage Drilling and Completion Cost Submissions
- 11.02 - Manage Drilling and Completion Cost Reports
DOE Information Sessions
Petrinex Virtual Presentation - posted March 15/17